Mystic UV Free
The Sunless Bronzing Treatment is a proprietary blend of DHA, amino acids, aloe and other quality ingredients that condition and moisturize your skin, while dramatically increasing its color depth. Enjoy a quick-drying, streak-free, deep-penetrating application for a vibran, sexy glow.
What is the Mystic Tan™ booth?
The Mystic Tan™ booth is a private, self-contained unit that, in just seconds, employs a revolutionary spray process to apply a uniform amount of Tanning Myst to the entire body in just seconds. When the tanning session is complete, the tanner simply steps out of the booth, towels off any excess Tanning Myst, dresses and exits. The result is an even, natural-looking tan.
What is MagneTan technology?
MagneTan™ technology is our patented process that uses the human body’s own magnetic properties to attract Mystic Tan™ Tanning Myst to every exposed surface of the skin.
When authentic Mystic Tan™ Tanning Myst passes through the spray nozzles in a Mystic Tan™ booth, the micro-particles of Tanning Myst become polarized, taking on the characteristics of “tiny magnets.” These particles adhere evenly to the skin to create an even, natural-looking tan.
What’s in Mystic Tan™ Tanning Myst?
All Mystic Tan™ tanning mysts contain the following natural ingredients:
DHA – This is what produces a long-term tan. The use of DHA has been FDA-approved for decades as an external tanning agent. When applied, DHA reacts with proteins in the skin’s superficial layer to form a golden brown color. Your skin begins to darken two to three hours after application and reaches its peak color within 24 hours. The color will gradually fade through natural exfoliation, just like a tan from the sun. To maintain optimal color, you’ll want to tan every four to five days.
Why use natural Moisturizers?
These help carry the DHA deeper into the skin and promote a softer, smoother finish. Mystic Tan™ Tanning Myst contains 65 percent Aloe Vera, a natural moisturizer that helps skin draw moisture to the surface. Aloe Vera also softens the skin and helps smooth wrinkles.
What is the difference between of all the Tanning Mysts?
Mystic Tan™ is designed for customization according to your preferences and tanning needs. That’s why we’ve created multiple formulas, so you can select the one that fits you best.
Mystic Tan™’s BronzMyst™ formula contains Insta-Color Bronzer™, a water-soluble, brown-tinted dye that produces an instant tan. The bronzer washes off in the shower or bath, without affecting your overall tan.
Mystic Tan™’s ClearMyst™ formula contains no bronzer at all, so it goes on clear, yet, darkens within hours and results in an even, dark, natural-looking tan.
Both formulas, hydrate skin and balance your moisture level for a deep, dark sunless tan, with minimal tanning odor.
How to prepare for your Mystic session
(Please watch the video below for detailed information)
- Do not shave 24 hours prior to visit.
- Shower and exfoliate. Use a body scrub to remove excess dead skin cells so the products adheres evenly.
- Spend a little extra time exfoliating areas with thick skin, such as knees, elbows and ankles.
- If skin is dry, use light lotion at least 2 hours prior.
- Apply provided barrier cream to your cuticles and nail beds to ward off excess color buildup in those areas.
- Moisturize the palms of your hands to help offer a barrier so you get a natural-looking tan. Just be sure to blend the edges well for a natural fade line.
- Remove makeup.
- Avoid wearing perfume or deodorant as these can lead to blotching and flaking.
During Your Session:
- Wear undergarments to protect sensitive areas.
- Use protective eyewear.
- Keep your mouth closed and use lip balm to protect your lips.
- Avoid inhaling the product through your nose, and use plugs to keep your nose closed.
Tips To Keep Your Tan Looking Radiant:
- Wear dark, loose clothing and avoid underwire bras.
- Wear open shoes, like flip-flops.
- Avoid perspiration – don’t exercise till after your first shower.
- Avoid getting your skin wet, even from rain, washing dishes or giving kids a bath.
- Wait 4-6 hours before you shower, and then apply shower gel only with your hands, not a loofah, towel or sponge.
- After your first shower, moisturize your skin often, hydrated skin will maintain a glowing tan best.